iForum
Please do not forget to log in and those who have not register, please do.

- iForum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iForum
Please do not forget to log in and those who have not register, please do.

- iForum
iForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points system and Reputation System

2 posters

Go down

Points system and Reputation System Empty Points system and Reputation System

Post  Rezky Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Here in iForum, we provide this feature called the Points System. Basically we all know there are the iAdmin, iMods and various. Those are not actually hierarchy here. Admin deserve the outmost respect.. Duh? cheers

So points system basically means how many posts you've made and that will earn you points. The more points you have means how many posts you've posted

Next is the new system, The Reputation System
It works like the daily reputation in life.

It doesn't really matter if you're a mod or a member, they all are the same except for the admin. So take note of this system.

Last edited by Rezky on Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rezky
Rezky
iAdmin
iAdmin

https://iforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Points system and Reputation System Empty Re: Points system and Reputation System

Post  L.H™ Sat May 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Rezky wrote:Here in iForum, we provide this feature called the Points System. Basically we all know there are the iAdmin, iMods and various. Those are not actually hierarchy here. Admin deserve the outmost respect.. Duh? cheers

So points system basically means how many posts you've made and that will earn you points. The more points you have means how many posts you've posted

Next is the new system, The Reputation System.
Basically this is the form of hierarchy, the more rep points you've got, the more people will look on you for advises and help. How the reputation works basically is if people like your post, they will thank you by click the thanks button, thus increasing your rep points.

It doesn't really matter if you're a mod or a member, they all are the same except for the admin. So take note of this system.

Hey After Reading This A Few Times ( Though I Don Noe Why I Am Doing This ) Anyway Regarding The Reputation system ... I Don Think Just Because U Got More Rep Points Ppl With Look For You For Advise And Help But Instead they Will Ask The Admins And The Mod And Regarding The Mem Or Mod Or Admin You Ought To Remove That Sentence ... Gets My Irritated Alittle ....
L.H™
L.H™
iNovice
iNovice

http://Anallnewending.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Points system and Reputation System Empty Re: Points system and Reputation System

Post  Rezky Sat May 30, 2009 6:36 pm

L.H™️ wrote:
Rezky wrote:Here in iForum, we provide this feature called the Points System. Basically we all know there are the iAdmin, iMods and various. Those are not actually hierarchy here. Admin deserve the outmost respect.. Duh? cheers

Next is the new system, The Reputation System.
Basically this is the form of hierarchy, the more rep points you've got, the more people will look on you for advises and help. How the reputation works basically is if people like your post, they will thank you by click the thanks button, thus increasing your rep points.

Hey After Reading This A Few Times ( Though I Don Noe Why I Am Doing This ) Anyway Regarding The Reputation system ... I Don Think Just Because U Got More Rep Points Ppl With Look For You For Advise And Help But Instead they Will Ask The Admins And The Mod And Regarding The Mem Or Mod Or Admin You Ought To Remove That Sentence ... Gets My Irritated Alittle ....
Apologies, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was too excited back then too think straight. Party
Let me clear this up, the rep system is all about how well are you being received in the community. Therefore, if you're well received, that also mean that you're well known. Another conclusion, people will come to you. So far, being in the forum community for years, that's the basic common knowledge i know. Higher Respects = Famous!
It doesn't mean that even if you're iNewbie, as long as your rep is high, people will actually know you. For instance, this particular individual joined this forum, instead of giving nonsensical posts to get his rank changed, he rights something which is actually helpful and relevant to a certain topic. The TS will actually "Thank" him, that's how the rep system work.
Rezky
Rezky
iAdmin
iAdmin

https://iforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum