iForum
Please do not forget to log in and those who have not register, please do.

- iForum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iForum
Please do not forget to log in and those who have not register, please do.

- iForum
iForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane

3 posters

Go down

Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane Empty Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane

Post  Tong Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 pm

The search continued through the night for an Air France plane that disappeared over the Atlantic, but little hope remained that any of 228 people on board would be found alive. If it is confirmed that all 228 people on Flight AF 447 are dead, it would mark the worst loss of life in Air France's history and civil aviation's worst accident for more than a decade. Air France said the 216 passengers included 126 men, 82 women, seven children and a baby. There were 12 French crew members.
Tong
Tong
iMod
iMod

Back to top Go down

Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane Empty Re: Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane

Post  Tong Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

What the hell, I've been feeling so sad since last night when i heard about this news. May god bless, don't let history repeats itself. No "Mary Celeste" case to happen again!! Crying or Very sad
Tong
Tong
iMod
iMod

Back to top Go down

Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane Empty Re: Scant hope as search continues for Air France plane

Post  Rezky Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm

These types of cases are quite frightening. When I was in Sec 1, an Indonesian airline went missing on the 2nd of January. And they found the blackbox and I heard the recording till it "crash". It was really frightening, but yeah, so this in my other forum Very Happy
Rezky
Rezky
iAdmin
iAdmin

https://iforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yana Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:04 pm

What's a blackbox? I never knew what it was..
Yana
Yana
iMod
iMod

http://yanayanayana.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezky Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Yana wrote:What's a blackbox? I never knew what it was..
Its not really a blackbox, well maybe it is. For all I know its a recording of what the pilot says throughout the whole journey, even their personal chattings are recorded.
Rezky
Rezky
iAdmin
iAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tong Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Rezky wrote:
Its not really a blackbox, well maybe it is. For all I know its a recording of what the pilot says throughout the whole journey, even their personal chattings are recorded.

Record for what?
Tong
Tong
iMod
iMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezky Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Tong wrote:
Rezky wrote:

Record for what?
For instance, they would actually have the rough idea on what happened in the plane if it crashed or whatsoever.
Maybe you want to ask any of your friends who their father is a pilot?
Rezky
Rezky
iAdmin
iAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tong Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Rezky wrote:
Tong wrote:
Rezky wrote:

Record for what?
For instance, they would actually have the rough idea on what happened in the plane if it crashed or whatsoever.
Maybe you want to ask any of your friends who their father is a pilot?

I think non of my friends have pilot fathers. Nvm, its ok. Smile
Tong
Tong
iMod
iMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum