iForum
Please do not forget to log in and those who have not register, please do.

- iForum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iForum
Please do not forget to log in and those who have not register, please do.

- iForum
iForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am me, Yana.

4 posters

Go down

I am me, Yana. Empty I am me, Yana.

Post  Yana Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Okay, I'll introduce myself. Very Happy

I am Yana. Female of course, and have been living for more than fifteen years but not yet sixteen. Heterosexual, as I don't believe that human beings should love the same gender or even both. I reside in the eastern of Singapore and go to a school which I utterly dislike. I love my family more than anything else. Sorry to say this, but I am a pessimist and also an introvert. Be friendly and I will too.

I love who I love. I have many interests and liking. I do not have a specific hobby as in my point of view, doing something always as you like it is going to bore you after awhile. But I do use the computer a lot, I study once in a while, I play sports rarely, I read sometimes, and I watch television when needed. And I love bright and brilliant colors.

I have many aspirations of what I choose as a career. But not stating it here as people might think that I am kidding or whatsoever. Anyway, I love eating unhealthy food even though it may cause my body harm in the near future. I may be skinny but no, I do not suffer from anorexia. I may not be tall but it is not my fault as it is in the genes. Yes, you can say 'too bad' to me about this, I don't mind.

I am not strong in any subject in school and I find this strange. I study or I don't, I would probably get the same marks or a little higher grade. I find it weird that my English grade is very bad nowadays but I will do my best to achieve better grades for myself. Basically, I listen to nearly all genres, depending on the song and also the artiste.

But what you really need to know about me, is that, I do not get obsessed with guys, even if they are truly hot, on the television, in movies or from the internet. I also do not comment on people if I see them outside and I do not know them unless there really is something strange.

I do not speak back to strangers that disturb or even insult me. I apologize if I do not turn when you call or scream my name. I find it rather embarrassing unless you really need to get hold of me for something truly important. I think this is all I have to say of myself right about now, 17th April. Exactly 44 days after my fifteenth. Smile
Yana
Yana
iMod
iMod

http://yanayanayana.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I am me, Yana. Empty Re: I am me, Yana.

Post  Rezky Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm

I've seen this before, not sure where... Suspect
Rezky
Rezky
iAdmin
iAdmin

https://iforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yana Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:13 pm

In my blog, and the previous Pookiie forum. Hah, I am lazy to type again.
Yana
Yana
iMod
iMod

http://yanayanayana.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tong Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Rezky wrote:I've seen this before, not sure where... Suspect

Go to www.yanayanayana.blogspot.com
lol.
Tong
Tong
iMod
iMod

Back to top Go down

I am me, Yana. Empty -

Post  emtwilymint Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Hehe. I saw this at your blog, too. Omg, the emoticons here are so cool. woo. Eh, tgk ni. pig LOLLL. Smile
emtwilymint
emtwilymint
iNewbie
iNewbie

http://emtwilymint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum